Champions of Universal Bliss
|18 December 2011||Posted by Tracey under Tracey Rogers, TSP Experts|
Over the past few months, I’ve come to truly appreciate the fact that my friends reaffirm who I am, and my universal bliss. They offer nothing but cheers and well wishes as I set off to accomplish new goals, and after spending time with them, I leave with a feeling that all is alright in my world. My friends inspire me in many ways, providing the mental stimulation that keeps me on my toes and the kind of close bond that makes me feel fully supported. While each of them is so very different, there is one core similarity they all share, and that is their strength. I’m very lucky to have met and connected with people who exude only positive vibrations; these are the people that challenge me to live my life in a way that is truly genuine.
I’m sure many can relate to what I’ve written above. Despite the harsh realities of life, there is always an abundance of motivational energy from which we can find solace, whether in the form of a special friendship, or with the speed of a transiting planet. I’m sure many would agree that it is never in our best interests to surround ourselves with negativity that can only drain us of our natural vitality. Furthermore, why would we allow such negativity to dictate the directions we choose to take in this life? When we’re born, the universe revealingly aligns itself in a manner that maps the path of our soul’s journey. Along the way, we are presented with plenty of guides and companions that help us to reach a final destination – that which is destined.
I am certain 2012 is going to be a game changing year for everyone. That this year marks the end of the Mayan calendar is irrelevant when considering the tension being drawn from the heavens above now through 2015, courtesy of the planets Uranus and Pluto. In fact, the energy created as Uranus moves through the constellation of Aries, especially urges us to initiate and adjust to new beginnings in certain areas of our lives. In doing so, we’d be wise to call on those alliances that enhance our well being. Thankfully, I’ve got friends that will be in my corner as I move toward a life that is universally fitting, and I very much intend to stay in their corner as they do the same. See your ShortScopes below for a snapshot of how this particular transit will affect your Sun sign in 2012.
- 2012 will be a peak period for Gemini, with group dynamics and social networks coming into focus. Many of you will be renewing allegiances, while friendships that are no longer of benefit, dissolve.
- Your day-to-day routines are about to be revamped, Scorpio. There may be a jolting shift over the coming year that forces you to gain better control of your everyday life and well being.
- The New Year around the corner highlights those areas of your life that have to do with joint ventures & shared finances, Virgo. A shift is coming that may be unexpected, but necessary.
- Next year will see a change in your career and profession, Cancer. You may decide to jump ship from your current vocation, or see a significant promotion come your way in the next 12 months.
- Sagittarius, your creativity reaches new levels as the energy swirling about stimulates self expression. Whether through art or a new romance, 2012 is set to be a jovial year.
- 2012 will be the year in which you, Taurus, begin to release any and all emotional baggage that has prevented you from living life positively and with enthusiasm. A shift in perspective will soon follow.
- Next year, Leo, will be a stimulating one, in terms of your spiritual inclinations and philosophical beliefs. Your way of life is expanding as you begin to live and learn outside of the box.
- Expect changes on the home front, Capricorn. You may move to another locale, or receive news of a pregnancy within your family. 2012 is set to bring plenty of activity to this area of your life.
- Your sense of morale and value systems need to be reevaluated, Pisces. 2012 will have you questioning your self-worth, while demanding compensation for all that you have to offer.
- Libras will attract an interesting mix of admirers throughout 2012. Your relationships are set to change in a way that’s totally unexpected. A refreshing energy presides in partnerships of all kinds.
- Your style of communication livens up in 2012, Aquarius. You will be more straightforward in thought and speech, and in a way that is completely unapologetic.
- What a great year 2012 will be for you, Aries. Your entire way of living and being is set to change, and only for the better. You are the brave initiator of the Zodiac; use this energy wisely.
For a depth look at what 2012 holds in store for you, book your Astrological Solar Forecast session at The Still Point Mind + Spirit Center: http://stillpointmindandbody.com/mind-spirit-center/astrology/.